|

Monday, March 26, 2007

A tribute to an overlooked soul

So I'm not sure if you've heard, but Anna Nicole Smith died a little while back. She was a Playboy playmate and actress, and she married a billionaire who died because he was incredibly old and weathered. And now she's dead, too. I suppose they're together now, if you believe in Jesus and angels and harps and stuff like that.

Apparently, she had a substance abuse problem. I surmise this because a medical examiner announced today that Smith was on seven different medications when she accidentally overdosed. How could those close to her let her spiral so far out of control? I mean six prescriptions ... fine. But seven? Unacceptable.

Geez, I really hope you know who this woman was. You may or may not have masturbated to her likeness in Skyscraper, a 1997 erotic thriller that aired after 2 a.m. every Saturday night on Cinemax until Y2K hit. Hoity-toity film buffs thought it was laughable that Anna played a scientist in the movie. I thought it was pretty awesome.

Is she still not ringing a bell? OK. She was in the third Naked Gun movie that everybody saw but nobody remembers, and she had a short-lived reality show on E! that co-starred Howard Stern.

No, no. Not that Howard Stern. This is a different guy. This Howard Stern is kind of a swarthy fellow, a lawyer I believe. There is speculation that he may or may not be a serial killer. I'm pretty much terrified of him.

So yeah, Anna Nicole Smith is dunzo. I think she was a real talent and more people should be aware of her untimely passing. Tell all your friends. America deserves to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker